- DYE RIZE / Unboxing / Review / Shooting
- Proto Rize Maxxed Review: Better Than The Mini GS?
- Proto Rize Paintball Gun - Review
- Proto Rize Maxxed - The Ultimate Gun Review
- Proto Rize Paintball Gun
- Dye Rize Review by Trails of Doom Paintball Proto R2 Hopper Unboxing Video
- How to Program the Dye Proto Rize & Proto Rail | Lone Wolf Paintball Michigan
- Proto Rize Maxxed - Impressions and Shooting
- Dye Proto Rize Paintball Gun Unboxing & Comparison Proto Rail | Lone Wolf Paintball Michigan
- Newbies trying out the Proto Rize
Proto Rize Paintball Marker – Red
Evolving from a long line of successful Proto Paintball markers the Proto Rize is packed with updated features. Created to perform but built with your budget in mind this high-powered, entry-level marker provides you with tournament level firepower for a fraction of the cost. The Rize has an anti-chop break beam eye system synchronized by its LED circuit board with four tournament firing modes and adjustable rate of fire. The new Fuze bolt kit, operates at a low 140psi, 15% lower than its predecessor, giving you smooth quiet operation, and improved air efficiency. The proven Hyper 3 regulator has been simplified for easier assembly and maintenance. The re-designed solenoid offers improved hose barbs and internal valve operation to provide the Rize with better air flow, 25% lower dwell, and more reliable function. Standard Macro line has replaced the steel braided hose, for improved use and easier service. The Rize also includes a True Bore Proto one-piece barrel, giving the Rize the accuracy of a high-end marker.The clamping feed neck keeps your loader locked in place during aggressive moves. Comfort is not sacrificed for performance with the Rize: The UL 45 frame, dual density sticky grips, no slip regulator sleeve, adjustable aluminum trigger, and a low profile balanced design lets you naturally control and aim the Rize all day in comfort.
With a screw together bolt design, self-cleaning M2 eye pipe, and color-coded o-rings, cleaning and maintenance is quick and simple. Truly, the Proto Rize was created and designed for top-level performance at a reasonable price.
Marker comes with pars kit, DYE slick lube, barrel sock, tools, and 9-volt battery.