- 9 Oz, 12 Oz, 20 Oz, 24 Oz CO2 Tanks - Review
- Empire 20oz Paintball CO2 Bottle
- How to fill a paintball CO2 tank from a bulk tank (20lb, 50lb, etc) by HustlePaintball.com
- Tippmann 20oz Paintball CO2 Bottle
- How to Connect & Disconnect Air Tank | Paintball
- How To fill a 20 oz. CO2 tank
- Compressed Air vs. CO2 | Paintball
- 7 Best Paintball Tanks 2016
- Testing CO2 vs Nitrogen Tank Nitrous Compressed Air Paintball Velocity Lone Wolf Paintball Michigan
- Removing A Paintball Tank Pin Valve - Replacing It With An On/Off Type Main Valve
The Empire 24oz CO2 tank is the industry standard for refillable 24oz air systems.
Note: This item does not ship with CO2 inside. It ships empty. You will need to take the tank to get it filled before use. If the tank leaks once you fill it the fill site will be able to determine if the burst disc needs replaced.