- Tippmann Cronus Basic And Tactical Review
- Review of The Tippmann 98 Custom
- How Much Does It Cost To Buy A Paintball Gun?
- Tippmann Cronus shooting!!
- Tippmann 98 Custom Maintenance, Repairs & Troubleshooting | Lone Wolf Paintball Michigan
- US Army Project Salvo Close Quarters Paintball Gun Kit Review
- Paintball barrel sock review
- Tippmann 98 Custom PS Paintball Marker Gun 3Skull Mega Set
- FireKing Patriot 2P2131 CBL Vertical Insulated Fire File Cabinet with 2 Dra
Tippmann 98 Custom PS Paintball Marker Gun 3Skull Mega SetTippmann’s new 98 Custom Platinum Series is now easier to upgrade, modify and maintain.
Package IncludesNew Tippmann 98 Custom Marker Platinum SeriesGXG XVSN Mask with Visor & Anti Fog Lens3Skull 6+1 Deluxe Paintball Harness Black6 – 140 Round Heavy Duty Ultimate Paintball Clear Tubes1oz Gold Cup Oil3Skull 21″ Orange Jerk Squeegee20 Ounce CO2 Tank(empty)3Skull 200rd Black Hopper
FeaturesSplit Receiver Design, which provides easier access to internal components for simplified installation of grip upgrades and modifications Secure Front Sight Spring and Trigger Pins, which makes the marker easier to service and reassemble Easy-to-Remove Power Tube Design with self-sealing/locking gas line secures the valve in place and eliminates two bolts from previous design making maintaining the marker quicker and easier Full Depth Pockets for ASA, which eliminates the need to loosen the ASA bolts when disassembling the marker New Barrel Porting and a Matte Finish, which improves marker air efficiency and reduces reflective glare Picatinny Rails, which makes adding a carry handle, scopes and other accessories a snap Redesigned, Vertical Front Grip, which offers improved stability and added texture for a more secure feel Redesigned Sling Mount End Cap, which allows players to easily attach a variety of different sling styles There is also a new Quick Thread Flatline Barrel, which attaches as easily as any other barrel to save players significant time and effort. The new Platinum Series maintains the core features of the original 98 Custom including, all aluminum die cast receiver, quick-release feeder elbow and a 200-round hopper. It’s fully compatible for CO2, compressed air, or nitroge…