- Project Salvo paintball gun Review and Firing test
- U.S. Army Project Salvo by Tippmann Paintball Gun Review and Testing in HD
- Tippmann US Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun - Review
- Tippmann Project Salvo shooting test in full auto
- Project Salvo Response Trigger Shooting
- Tippmann US Army Project Salvo unboxing and product overview
- My Project Salvo
- Project Salvo Shooting/Review
- Project Salvo Sniper Upgrades
- U.S. Army: Alpha Black Marker Overview/ Firing
US Army Project Salvo Tippmann Paintball Marker Deluxe GunProject Salvo an exciting new marker from U.S. Army Paintball featuring a six position collapsible and foldable stock, an AR-15 style shroud with four built-in Picatinny rails and a new AR-15 style magazine that doubles as a helpful toolkit. The marker also incorporates a flat-top Picatinny rail built into the receiver, which makes it simple for players to quickly add a handle, site, scope or a variety of other modifications.
As an added benefit, the Project Salvo marker can be easily enhanced with an eGrip as well as several other performance upgrades from the Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series, including: the Cyclone Feed System, Response Trigger and Flatline barrel.
IncludesTippmann Project Salvo MarkerFolding ForegripRed Dot ScopeState and local law applies Some paintball and airgun orders will be cancelled.Features:Officially licensed product of the US Army All aluminum die cast receiver 11" Quick Thread barrel (98 threads) AR style barrel shroud with four picatinny rails Picatinny flattop rail AR style collapsibe and folding stock Stainless steel gas line Proven high performance in-line bolt system Compatible with 98 Custom Series Response Trigger Kit and 98 Platinum Series Flatline Barrel Compatible with Alpha Black Egrip Kit and Cyclone Feed Upgrade Kit AR style mock magazine with storage compartment Removable and adjustable front and rear sights Front sling mount Sub 3 pound trigger pull Maintenance pack includes allen wrench set, spare tank o-ring, lubricant, cleaning cable and approved barrel sleeve. State and local law applies. Some paintball and airgun orders will be canceled.